Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Visit to the Museum of Life and Science

I went to the Museum of Life and Science in Durham with my Mom, Johnny, and Madi.

I was building a boat. I made it float for a while. It sunk with the screws. I added 1 screw. It was still floating. I added 2 and 3 and 4 and it was still floating. I added one more and it sunk. Madi's did pretty well. Hers stayed up for a long time until she added the 10th screw. Then it sunk too. Johnny's did pretty until he added the 2nd screw. His sunk too. None of us won. The engineering was fun. At the computers, I got to see what was inside. It was really cool. I touched a keyboard pad. I saw Johnny's DVD player after he opened it up. I saw mine. It was awesome. I saw the mother board. It was cool. I liked the mother board. I liked the robots also. I played with the spider. He was cute. I helped a man build a robot back. That was fun. I went to the computer games. It was fun too. But the Lego Mindstorms and the boat races were my favorite.



Jeremy is my friend. He goes to my school. He's in my classroom. He's in Mrs. Cherry's class with me. Me and Jeremy look at the missing piece book. It's my favorite book in the whole entire classroom. I like to have AR tests with Jeremy. I play with him on the playground sometimes unless I'm getting chased by Sydney. I was with my friend Madi at the museum and then I ran into him. He was with his family.

I found a big shark tooth. It was the first one I found. Mom was impressed. It was so awesome we keeped it. It was so awesome to look at at home. It's bigger than a quarter. It's bigger than a dime. It's bigger than my snowglobe. But that's not all. I found lots more too. I was collecting every shark tooth I could find. Digging for fossils is a lot of fun.

The bears were swimming today. The ranger throwed out food for the bears. The ranger told me Gus doesn't like to swim. But Mimi sure does! Gus went in the water one bit. He didn't like it. Gus is 3 (Mom says 4). The bears is bigger than me.



I also go to see Miss Piggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment