Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cube World (The Toy)

   
      Hello everyone! I have a new computer toy thing its called Cube World! Cube World is a little box that has a little stick man in it. Each cube has a different trait. Our current cube is an exercise dude. Also each cube has a small mini game. I scored the high score of 9! Johnny found out about Cube World in the book Cool Stuff 2.0!

     I am pretty excited myself about the Cube World toy, but they can do so much more if they connect to other cubes! Each cube has magnet dots on several sides that allow it to connect to other cubes. After connecting, cube dudes can go in to other cubes.  They can do some stuff with the other stick figure dudes. They move around often so they can go in and out of other cubes.

  Well I was excited to share my discovery of these cool toys.
I hope you like them as much as I do. I'm hoping to get some more. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment