Monday, September 14, 2009

Heroes and Villains




I went to the Museum of Life and Science in Durham to see Heroes and Villains on Saturday. Madi came with us. She liked Stormtroopers the best. We watched The Phantom Menace in the car. I like Anakin and watching him pod race. We got our picture taken with Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers. The one bike rider Stormtrooper gave us a card. That was neat. It showed his real face on there and what he looked like in the jungle.

R2D2 is my favorite droid. He can fly with a special gadget. He's got other tools too.

I like the Tie fighter pilot too. He's the one that drives Darth Vader's ships. He wears black instead of white like the storm troopers do.

Darth Vader is important. He is the main character. He had a red light saber. He is awesome. I like him.

Also, we went fossil pit to find some sharks teeth. I find lots of coral. That was cool.

We rode the train at 2PM. We went around 2 times. It was fun.

I got a Climbatron Robot at the gift shop. It can climb the window. He has suction cups on his feet.

Mom says we'll go back for the Halloween Spooktacular. I can't wait to write in the invisible ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment