Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Adventures 2012

I did a lot of really neat things for Halloween this year.

We had a Halloween party at my school.  We did Pumpkin Math, and I got to carve a cat design into one side of my team's pumpkin.

I played right or center right field most of the fall baseball season.  But coach said I was improving on my throwing so I got to play 3rd base for one inning.  I almost got to play it a second inning, but the game ended.


On Halloween Mr. Terry our nextdoor neightbor had glow in the dark bubbles.  My mom took this really cool shot of me trying to pop them so I'd glow too.


I got a brand new bike for my birthday.  I have to admit that it's really, really neat.  I can go off road now.  I am learning how to change gears for the first time.  It's a bit difficult.


We went to Marbles Kids Museum Halloween Spooktacular.  I got to go to Marbles after hours.  We danced to The Monster Mash.  I enjoyed serving pizza to everybody in my Data uniform.  I got lots of compliments on how original my costume was.


Here's a collage of all the cool stuff I did at Marbles.  Even mom and Aunt Teen got in on the act!


Here's where I carved my pumpkin at home.  The one on the left is mine.  I carved it all by myself except for the top.  I had the idea of putting Mr. Potato Head things into the pumpkin so it would look more realistic.  Don't you like how the arms really make it look like he's talking?


I had one of the best Halloweens ever!

(typed by mom but written by Joey)

No comments:

Post a Comment