Monday, March 25, 2013

Club Penguin PH Party

Attention Club Penguin lovers. As it is March is back witch means the puffle party is back and that leads to Purjestic (My Penguin) Meeting PH the puffle handler. I meant here today March 25, 2013! As it is i adopted the rainbow puffle! My new puffle is now named Eliza. The rainbow puffle has an interesting personalty. It was Purjestic and Eliza who meant PH and got her new back round  This majestic puffle is a good luck charm to almost every penguin. It was lucky that my penguin is now wearing the new PH back round well that's all I have for right now see ya later!

1 comment:

  1. I have also ment Aunt Arctic And there was a glitch
    With Rockhopper witch was confusing because i did
    not know what happened. I didnt even meet him and hes on my friend list weird but cool.

    ReplyDelete